Monday - Friday (8 am - 6 pm )
Saturday - (9 am - 1 pm )
Sundays & Public Holidays - closed
Welcome to Fairfield West Medical Centre
What you need to know about
- Sore throat and
- Shortness of breath
Appointments/ Booking/ Fees
- Appointments can be made via telephone on 02 9604 0149 during opening hours.
- Online booking available through Health Engine (Please Download the HealthEngine Apps in your smart phone)
- Please notify the receptionist if you need short or long consultation.
- Our practice provides Bulk Billing for patients with a valid Medicare or DVA card.
- Patients not holding a valid Medicare card, will be privately billed. Details of these fees are available on enquiry. Fees are payable at the time of consultation.
- Our centre provides "NO GAP" service to all Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC) with Private Health insurance. We "Directly Bill" the insurance company without charging the student. Simply present the OSHC membership card and photo identification at the time of consultation and our centre will lodge the claim with the insurance company on behalf of the student.
- Dr Bon San Bonne Lee, Rehabilitation Physician provides specialised medical management and coordinates multidisciplinary assessments of people with Spinal Cord Injury.
- Please phone the surgery during opening hours on 02 9604 0149 to book an appointment.
- Monday to Friday 8:30AM - 02:00PM
- Saturday - 09:00AM - 01:00PM
- People aged 65 years and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait people aged six months to less than five years
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who are aged 15 years and over
- Pregnant women
- People aged six months and over with medical conditions such as severe asthma, lung or heart disease, low immunity or diabetes that can lead to complications from influenza.
Yellow Fever vaccine availableFairfield West Medical Centre is an accredited Yellow Fever Vaccine Provider.
After hours service
- Patient should contact National Home Doctor Service on 137 425
- or visit: https://www.homedoctor.com.au/
- For emergency call 000